Drums for Dummies 2nd Edition Book / CD
Drums for Dummies 2nd Edition Book / CD - Whether you're dreaming of starting a band, pounding a drumset, or simply playing a hand drum, this interactive book-and-CD package makes it easy to pick up the basics of drums. Complete with updated information on contemporary rock styles and drum beats as well as rhythms from around the world, this drum lessons guide is all you need to become a talented, versatile drummer.
Discover how to
• Bang out basic drum rhythms — with or without sticks
• Understand fundamental drumming techniques
• Explore other percussion instruments
• Find the perfect drum set
• Purchase, tune, and maintain your drums
All this on the CD-Rom (65 MINUTES)
• MP3 files of each rhythm and drum beat that you can play along with
• Rhythms for hand drums — from the bongos and congas to the surdo, tar, and udu
• Drum solos to amaze the other members in the band.
Softcover Book approx. 7" x 9" and 384 pages.
Drums Books at DRUM BUM!